Friday, July 27, 2007

Work Suckage

So I took time off for the interview. I had arranged for my shifts to be covered by my coworkers. Most of who knew I was unhappy and looking to land a teaching job. Well my Field Manager came when I was gone and had a hissy fit. This is the same manager who did NOT ask how I was when I had my health scare and who only insisted that I call him first, even before my family, which is crazy. This is also the same manager who when I asked to be transfered out of my hospital because the doctor was harassing me, told me that I had to stay in this dangerously stressful environment because he could not transfer me quickly (it's been 3 months now) but transfered one of my best CSCs when my doctor had a problem with her. Whatever. Now my partner manager, who takes care of the stuff in the back while I run the front back stabbed me and told our manager that I have not been doing my job. BS. I can not wait to leave this festering turd of a company.

There are only a few co-workers that I still like and would hang with. They know who they are.

Well I am currently at my friend's aunt's house tonight. tomorrow comic con. I'll blog more when I get home.

No comments: