Friday, July 20, 2007

Kobe Suiting Up!!!

That's right! Yeah! My blog is now up and running! The title of my blog comes from a phrase that one of my college buddies came up with while we were in the dorms at UCR. "Perform or go home." It was my friend's philosophy. It is very much like telling someone to "bring it" or "bring their A-Game." So I will attempt to "perform of go home" on my blog.

To celebrate this wonderful occasion the Admiralty has agreed to grace the first blog post.


The Vice Admiral
Stee V. Potter

The Vice Admiral


The Rear Admiral Lower Half
Baron Von Hungster

The Rear Admiral Lower Half


The Rear Admiral Upper Half
Jean-Luc Packagé

The Rear Admiral Upper Half



2 comments:

wildtomato said...

What the hell are you talking about?

TofuNinja said...

nothing really, I just wanted to get a picture up of the Kool-aide man ;)