Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Down Side of Reading HP Books So Quickly

Ok, good for me, I finished HP7 in 48 hours. WOOHOO!!! Well there is always a downside. What is that downside? Well the fact that other people choose not to read it that fast, or just don't have the time too and I have no one to talk to about the book.

Me: Hey did you finished the new HP book?

them: No, did you?

Me: Yeah. What part ar.........

them: SHUT UP!! GET AWAY FROM ME. NO SPOILERS OK!

Me: Huh?

Them: (hands over there ears) NO SPOILERS!!!

Me: You mean like how Harry Potter dies from eating a poison flavored Bertie Bots Every Flavored Bean?

Them: NOT LISTENING!! LALALALALA

Flick doesn't want spoilers

They look at me like Flick is looking at the book. Sheesh. Chill people. So I have to wait, and since my roommate had the eye surgery she can not read for too long each day. And my other friends are just not into reading. Sad huh. Oh well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a picture of me reading or stretching on my futon while Helo stretches. And no matter what it looks like, my face is not in her furry kitten ass. With that said I leave you with a bonus picture of Flick and the Deathly Hallows

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: