Saturday, July 21, 2007

Not Worth the Wait!!

I am not talking about the Book. The Book is always worth the wait. I am referring to the Harry Potter event at Barnes and Noble. I have been to the last two event and the amount you have does not warrant the wait. First you have to get there early to WAIT in a line for just an arm band. THEN you go off or stick around until mid night. By that time the store is all hot and smelly and annoying. Little brat kids are running around not being watched by their mothers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So this year the roommate and I went to Ralph's. Yeah we paid a little bit more for the book, bot no lines, no annoying crowd, and it was easy. We figured this out last year when after we waited so long in line and were drained we went to a Ralph's for a soda or snack or something and we saw the books.... so we vowed that for this last book we would do that, go to Ralph's and not worry about the stressful event at Barnes and Noble, and as you all know, I love Barnes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So here I am, book seven in hand, a bit tired, but happy. Let the reading start. oh yeah!

2 comments:

wildtomato said...

Lucky! I'm not buying it until later this week (after I finish a project).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "Squishee"...ha ha, naked Bart.