Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fire the Missiles!!!

I am going to be sooooooo dead today. The Vice Admiral's bombardment of snorlax missiles is too much for this Rear Admiral. To recap we are staying at his aunt's place. Nice btw. But we are all in the same room. Now the Vice Admiral was smart and brought ear plugs cause he knows that I can pack quiet the Snorlax cannon as well. Me, no ear plugs. Add to the mix the fact that he is jet lagged from his work related trip to Florida, and well..... you get the picture. Roughly 5 hours of sleep to fuel my comic con day.... not good....

Now add the fact that I am super hot which added to the relentless snorlax cannon of the Vice Admiral and sleep is impossible. Yawn. Wish me luck. I will need a Jamba juice for sure now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm,
Need I remind you that the 3rd person in the room got minimal sleep as a result of both of your snoring?!

Unknown said...

The Vice Admiral did warn everyone in his presence that there would be a war raging. We should have stocked up on the ear plugs but at the time my brain was on limited amount of sleep and I just wanted to pass out.