Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Champion in Fresberg

Ok so I was in Fresberg the last couple of days. What a drive. And I got to hang with two of my best friends. Since the Baron was working I hung out with the newly appointed Fleet Admiral, T-Bone. There is nothing much to do in Fresberg really. We hit up TWO targets, Rasputins, and well.....JAMBA JUICE!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Forget Starbucks, I am a Jamba Juice guy. Strawberry Whirl is my poison.

So after the Baron gets back from work we head over to his place. Once there I hand over the World Championship to him. He has earned it. For what we do not know, but well, it's a cool belt, and he is now the champion haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was nice to be back in Fresberg, did I really say that, and to hang with two friends I do not see enough. Who knows, maybe I will be back there with a new job soon enough. or I'll be staying here in the OC. Who knows.

No comments: