Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Astromech Droids

This past Saturday I went to a collectibles show in the City of Industry. As some of you know I kind of collect the Astromech Droid action figures. Well at the show I picked up 4 new ones.

my new droids

Die hard collectors will stone me for taking them out of the box, but I didn't really spend a fortune on them so it is ok. Besides, they look better out of the box haha. So these new droids bring my collection to 15.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After next payday, if I can afford it I saw the old school R2D2 phone. I might just have to get it for my apartment when I get one.

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

That's a lot of stuff! Uh, it's going to be *real* fun moving all that stuff out. Does anyone else besides me read this blog?