Sunday, September 9, 2007

No Covered Patio

I found out today that the lot in the European Grove that I really liked will not be able to have a covered patio, which I have a heard time understanding as when we looked at it there was nothing but dirt. But if it is a zoning thing I guess I understand. I mean if you have to zone for a patio, which sounds like something they would have to zone for, then yeah. But man this is a major setback in my mind. Not sure if it is a deal breaker or not but it is a set back. My options are I pay for it to be built by someone other than the the people building the house, or a pick a new lot, which I don't want to do. Sigh.

On the flip side, Superbad is one hell of a movie. Everyone who is not too conservative or enjoys a little sick humor and what not should see it.

1 comment:

Baron von Hungster said...

Geez, if they can't build you a covered patio because of zoning issues, you probably won't be able to get one built legally afterwards. Man, summertime is gonna be hotter as the sun bakes your concrete that would have been covered by the patio.