Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First fair and a lot of other things

Wow this past few weeks have been crazy. Hence not posting. Let's see, last thursday the AC in my classroom broke, and it got hot in there. I had to open windows. I also had kids complain up the ying yang. Oh well. It was a different change of pace I'll tell you that. First the normally complain that my room is too cold, then too hot, and now too cold as they fixed my AC. Apparently the filters had frozen solid... fun huh.

THere is some drama on my Tennis team that I will have to take care of today. Drama. Girls... catiness. Who needs it? Not I!

But on a good note the Caruthers fair is today. I am all for it. This will be my first fair. The only bad thing is I have a game with the girls on Thursday and thus will miss Elvis. What a shame... sigh. But we do get Friday off!!! yes!

oh and I went to OC and picked up both Helo and Flick. THe two butt cats are now enjoying their new home in Fresno.

No comments: