Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday updates

Well this Friday was what the admin calls a triple threat. We had a rally, Football Game, AND a dance. I was at all of them. Football duty was just sitting by a gate and telling people if they left they would not come back in and making people walk around to the front gate. However it started to get dark, so I think I need to bring a light saber with me. hahahaha or something.

Our JV got shut out 21-0, but our Varsity won 28-14 so that is good.

At the dance I broke up a little dancing but not much. What really bugged me was that there wad a band of hooligans they just kept on trying to press their luck. On of them is a lame ass student of mine who thinks he is black. But he is not and he is a bit.... well yeah... one of those students. Oh well.

No comments: