Friday, September 14, 2007

Big win, Football Game, Dance

Well Yesterday our Lady Blue Raiders faced off against the top rated team in our league. Well for the most part they crushed us. What gets me a little urked is that they blatently didn't try to do it, like we were below them. Their Coach is a bit egotistical, but whatever. What made me smile and the other coach pass a stone, was that one of our girls actually BEAT, yes BEAT, one of his. He was not happy. Our girl was down 4-0 and came back to win it 8-7 via tie breaker (10-8). I was so proud of this girl and all my girls for that matter. I don't think that we have beaten one of their girls in a long time. I kinda feel sorry for the girl who lost, I am not sure what kind of punishment her coach will dish out on her.

Well today there was a mandatory meeting for the tennis team. I had decided to cancel practice and instead take them out for food after school. However only one girl showed up to the meeting and the other girls ehard no practice and just bailed. Well they missed out on burritos. Their loss.

Tonight is our first home football game. I am working one of the gates to keep people out who haven't paid for tickets. I get extra money for this, so it is cool.

After the game I volunteered to work the dance. I am sure I will have fun, but I am guessing that I will also be in charge of breaking up freak dancing hahahahaha I have my tennis racket. hahahahahaha I'll update more after... I should be nice and tired when I get home, the dance ends around 11pm..... yawn. Long day, but hopefully fun. These are great kids for the most part.

I also have part or 75% of next week planned....the planning on top of the tennis and the BTSA is hard to keep up with, but I'll manage. I always do... oh and the home purchase too... WOW!

No comments: