Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Good Short Week

Well this week comes to a close. It was a short work week, but a good one. It had some first with it as well.

On Monday as blogged prior looked at my first new house, put down a deposit to reserve the lot and filled out Loan Application. Today I finally got to talk to the loan rep. Looks like we will be able to work some things out and get a killer loan with my super credit rating.

Also had my first away game with the girls team. This game happened to also be the first time I traveled to Firebaugh. Let me tell you, 8 High School aged girls in a Surburban is not as fun as it sounds.... oh add some hip hop music loud enough to make one's ears bleed... yeah. Despite all this we had a good time.

Had my first talking to by my number one's mom. She was disappointed that I did not make her daughter captain of the tennis team. I dealt with that though :)

Went out with the New Fleet Admiral of RTPT. He took me to Edo Ya. My first time. Great Sushi. Better than Wasabi. Then we played our first set of tennis in ages. Let me tell you, the Rear Admiral Upper Half beat the Fleet Admiral 6-4 in a match that was more tiring than it should have been. Maybe we go to the club tomorrow and play some more. Before we finally drag the Rear Admiral Lower Half out to watch Superbad. That is of course it Good Luck Chuck is not showing.....

Now I sit here typing with two Salenapos or whatever or however you spell that on my shoulder. That is a first too.

I think Mom will try to force me to church tomorrow. She said that her and Dad had already went. I said "Yes, I get to sleep in for a tick-a-de-two." She then said that she would go to church with me to make sure I go, I asked her "Why do you want to punish yourself." She did not like that hahahahaha

Oh the Units went to Sushi Boy, one of Fresno's first (well probably not, but first I've noticed) Korean Sushi Places..... BEWARE!!!!!!!! ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS OF KOREAN SUSHI.

Finally, yes this is long, my After School Program (ASP) looks like it will get approved... who know I would get school funded money for an ASP on WWE. SWEET!!!! Academic of course.

1 comment: