Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fresno State Game

Well today was a strange one. I paid some bills, always fun. Put up some sticky paws to prevent Helo and Flick from shredding the Units' eurobed. Was going to sign my purchase contracts with the Grove, but Laura was sick so that was canceled.

The highlights of today was a quick nap and a boring but fun Bulldog Football game. Man being there brought back tons of memories of running around Saturday nights getting into and staying out of trouble.

Here are some things that I noticed about the stadium now that I have been to a fair share of bigger better stadiums. It is small, but comparable to other college stadiums. However there are still a-holes who do their best and worst to ruin the games for all of us. Stay home or go to a bar before you drop f-bombs in front of kids or get all worked up about a in between time killer field game that you have to call the guy a "son of a bitch" and "a pussy kickin' prick" Seriously lay off the booze and stay in the bar, don't ruin it for people.



This used to be all grass.




The Fresno State Marching band is huge. A lot bigger than I remember.




The band plays for the visiting team while they warm up. BTW they sit in the end zone.




This did nothing for me. The one tiny regret about UCR, no football so my school pride is not as strong as it should or could be.



One of the units, and no that is not an iPod, he doesn't know what an iPod is.



I am all giddy over the worst than high school level of play and the stupid cries of "Red Wave Third Down THUNDER!" What was that about.... it was weak. Really weak. They also call first downs like we are the Broncos are something. Oh well I guess it is all in good fun, but man I was making so much fun of the Third Down Thunders hahaha.

Looks like I will be my dad's football buddy. Could be worst I suppose. Hey it's football.... Fresno state sucky football, but football.

No comments: