Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fresberg

Well it is official now. I am back in Fresberg. I was suppose to sign my contract today, however because of a longer than expected car loading time, I did not leave as scheduled. Add to that horrid traffic on the 5. So I called my district and they were cool with me coming in Thursday instead. So I sign my contract tomorrow.

Man I had a lot of stuff. Most of my clothes is here and all of my DVDs. Sheesh. I will be heading back to hopefully get the rest of my stuff and a Guinea Pig

Also just dropped a ton of money on Flick's new kitty supplies. Spoiled kitty.

Had dinner with the Units, home cooked meal. It was nice. However I just realized that my first paycheck won't come to me until the end of Sept. That's crazy. Oh well. I should be fine I hope.

Well I'll update you all when I return from contract signing.

No comments: