Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just call me Coach

Well I am now a coach as well. I wanted to help out with girls tennis and then head coach boys tennis. However the girls tennis coach is also the main soccer coach so he wanted to get conditioning done with his boys and well the Athletic director asked me if I would coach Girls tennis. I said yes and will get some help. So now I am a first year teacher and the girls head coach for tennis. oh yeah!... i think hahaha

ok ok I haven't posted a picture in awhile. I will post a few pics once I get a few more responses. The Baron could respond and so could T-Bone, Crispy, and The Vice Admiral haha

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

You just have to resign yourself to the fact that most people don't comment. I'll get over 50 hits on my blog, and only one comment. Oh well.

Tennis? Ha! When is the last time you played? You and dad better get out there on the courts...