Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Official

I am finally a teacher. Signed my contract yesterday. I am so happy. A few fist pumps were done in the car on the way home. I got to meet the new principal, office stuff, and the old business teacher who was very very helpful and excited. Also the parental units took me out for Sushi to celebrate. I had toro, albacore, salmon, and some other rolls that they had ordered. Yum. Well later today before I head back south with the Rear Admiral Lower Half, I will stop by the class twice, once to do some of the things that I want to do, and two to show the Rear Admiral Lower Half. fun huh. I'll take pictures.

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

Very cool! Congratulations! I'm so proud that you were able to take a bleak situation and turn it into something fabulous.