Sunday, August 12, 2007

Random Pictures

As promised I have assembled 5 pictures. They are just a sample of the pics I had taken over the last two weeks or so. Some a bit longer than that. Some you will have to wait for like River the Cave Monster. So without further ado.....


The Newly Appointed Fleet Admiral of RTPT


The Vice Admiral and His Pillow


Don't know why this Mac and Cheese truck amuses me, bit it does.


Battle of the digital cameras.


Finally the Champions of Fresberg are reunited.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great call me out with the pillow. Now she's going to be all jealous.

Anonymous said...

Haa Haaa Haaa,
Mac N Cheese!

Anonymous said...

Here's something funny for you Tofu I think you would enjoy it.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_your_mother/slapbet_countdown/