Sunday, August 26, 2007

VCR. What is Obsolete

Yesterday the Baron aka Rear Admiral Lower Half, came over and took at look at my parents DVD/VCR/Cable/TV Hook up. We wanted to watch a DVD but it was not working. My parents had mentioned something about it not working since they got a new VCR or DVD player, not sure. But for what it is worth, not working. So the solution has two different but similar solutions. But a new VCR, or get a new TV. The TV one is way overdue. And in light of my failed hunting today, the way to go.

Failed huntings? YES! Failed huntings. Fresno is one hard place to find a brand new VCR with the right hook ups. I found DVD/VCR combos, but no stand alone VCRs. In the OC I would just go to Frys and BAM! new VCR for like 20 bones... Well Dorthy we are not in OC anymore. Perhaps if my parents really want I will make a trip to Fry's and get them one when I am down south next week. No VCRs in Fresno... sheesh.

No comments: