Saturday, December 8, 2007

What is in the air today hahahaha

The Male Parental Unit was trying to figure what was up with me this morning as we had a playful half boxing match. hahaha. It's been a long time since we did something like that and time I was the aggressor. He was stretching and I asked him to do that again and he tucked in and said he didn't trust me, cause I had this look in my eye. So as he went past me I started playfully using his back as a punching bag, landing lefts and rights. He turns around and I start peppering his shoulder with left jabs. He then laughs, lowers his head and rams me, only to get some right hooks to the gut and left hooks to the back... all with very little power. He laughs and retreats and I peppers him with more jabs as he does... he ask what is up with me and tries to kick at me.... which with my green belt training from years past I deftly blocked and peppers him with more jabs. I moved in and started to land some light kidney shots.... that is when he cheated and chased me off with hot water...... good times. Getting a full REM cycle of sleep makes a difference.

No comments: