Monday, December 10, 2007

Nice Weekend, but tiring.

Had a great weekend, busy too, with the Girlfriend. Saturday she got to met two my my friends at lunch then we went to my school's Christmas party. I found that it doesn't matter what side of the guest list I am on, staff or other, I am not as comfortable at parties as others. I do not know what it is. At school I am somewhat of a rockstar and a ICON of WWE.... at a party I am a wall flower.... strange.... very strange. We had fun at the end, but a late lunch made us not want to eat. My girl was a trooper though and I am reminded why she is so great. After the party we went back to her place and watched some youtube..... strange that in this day and age you can watch youtube as an activity. hahaha.

The next day my friends bailed on lunch in Lemoore and the GF and me had a late start. We did some shopping for a school charity, took care of some other gifts, then watched the Golden Compass. I could be nice and say that we were both tired and that the movie was too slow for us that day... but I won't, the movie absolutely sucked. I think that because I was really excited to see it, it raised the suckage bar.... the GF said that it was exactly what she thought it would be.... the only part that was cool was the ending of the bear fight.... THey didn't even put the correct BOOK ending to it......

After the horrid movie, she met my parents and it went well, however she was a bit nervous. She was raised that the boy only takes the girl home when it is serious and after a month this made her really nervous. I tried to sooth her nerves and well everything went ok, but I wish I could have done more to comfort her. Sunday was not as cool as Saturday, but I still had a great time.

This week we are both busy and might not get to see each other on our nomral tuesday night date night... but that's ok. Hopefully we will still have one on the weekend.

No comments: