Thursday, December 27, 2007

TofuNinja spends Christmas with WildTomato

Happy Holidays Y'all!!! Well I just got back from WildTomato's! The TofuNinja spend Christmas with his sister and brother in law. It was a hoot. Took to pictures to prove that I was there :) And yes her pets are really THAT cute. As soon as I walked through the door Vespa and Mingus wanted to play with Uncle Tofu!!!

Here are a few pictures of the cuteness that is Vespa, Mingus, Fifty Fifty, and Greaseball (The King).


The King wanted to check out his Uncle. Since Fifty Fifty knows all and sees all she stayed in bed



Mingus shows Uncle that he can be a Pom.


Vespa chews a bully stick, and yes that is the Green Cyclops Monster


Mingus shows me his Wolf sleeping like a cat pose.


Even Scarlet made an appearance


The Dog Pack posing for threats!

Christmas at my sisters was wonderful. I had a blast. My Brother In Law's family is really cool. They know how to have a great time. Because I know what "The Boy" was getting for Christmas I went and got my Sister and Him Rock Band.... that was a hoot!

As much fun as it was at WildTomato's there was some strange things going on...... Christmas Eve Fifty Fifty, who sees all and knows all, most have decided that she wanted to make me her slave and quickly got all the other pets in the house to help her achieve her goal. It was strange. Luckily my will was strong and I did not submit to the combined will of Fifty Fifty, Greaseball, Mingus, Vespa, and Scarlet. I have no idea how I escaped.


Fifty started it with her "Take Me To Your Leader" Eyes


Greaseball followed up with his "Bow To My Greatness" Eyes


Vespa then hit me with her "Give Me Belly Rubs" Eyes


Greaseball and Fifty then did a joint "You Will Feed Us" Eyes


The surprise attack was the "Give us Treats" Eyes from Mingus and Scarlet.

The day after Christmas I had to take off back to Fresberg. Vespa was sad to see me go and made sure to watch my back as I took off.


1 comment:

wildtomato said...

Those glowing eyes are really something else! I'm glad you had a good time - it was fun having you over. We haven't hung out without the Units in a long time.