Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Vacation thus far.......

Vacations can be over rated. I find myself bored and if I don't give myself something to do... I'd sleep all day.... not good. So what have I done this vacation thus far? Well been trying to spend as much of it as I can with my girlfriend. We have different schedules and so it is hard at times. For the first time we will miss "Tuesday Date Night" as it falls on Christmas and I will be up north with my sister, the famous Wildtomato of knitting fame. I hope I don't get that sweater infestation. I hear Mingus has it bad.... and I love playing with Mingus. I also get to play Santa for the Units who do not like going up north, they are afraid of that hill. This trip will be fun as it is the first time I see my sister I think since moved back.

Also got most of the Girl Friend's presents wrapped. Some little things... maybe something will catch my eye and I'll add to it, but I think I am finished. I have really enjoyed my week with her. Well I've only seen her the past three days, and then will be seeing her again on Saturday to drop off gifts, but I enjoy every moment with her and look forward to the times we will be spending. We watched I Am Legend.... scariest damn movie I've seen in ages..... good, just scarier than I like... and it needles.... lots of them.... yuck! Also got to surprise her with some trademark tofuninja flair. Can't wait until Saturday. We had a blast eating Ethiopian food with the Units and another couple from their marriage group.... so yes... in a way.... I was on a group date with the units.....sigh...... but the Girl Friend and I had fun and the food was good.

Hopefully by then I will also have helped her and her mom with something as well. I've been a bounty hunter for them but have yet to score the hit... i was close today. This mark has been both fun and frustrating.

I was a little shocked to find that Save Mart already has Valentine's Day stuff up... WTF?!?!?! It is like two friggin' months away... give me a break. DAMN!

Flick wants to say hi!


He hasn't met a box he does not like. Oh it has been rainy here the past few days and today I learned that the Vice Admiral is not fond of rain or water. Even though we are roughly 90% water or something like that, he just doesn't like to get wet in the rain...... So in honor of his fear of being in the rain I post this tribute picture! Enjoy.

Photobucket

No comments: