Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Best Typo of the year

Well as a lot of you know I am a teacher. Where I teach an elective, Business and Computers, at times there is not a lot of big writing assignments due. However I assigned one after my Intro to Business class watched the first four episodes of the Apprentice Season 1. Well in those episodes the females blank the males, mainly using their sex appeal. One of my students was trying to make that point, however he did not proof read and his paper read, "I think that the women did use their sex apple to win..." I had to take a double take, and when I did I was laughing so hard I had a backlash of coughs that have been lingering. I almost died laughing, literally. Just all the endless possibilities that a Sex Apple could bring.... oh the joy was too much for this teacher to handle..... I love it!

No comments: