Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still Busy! :(

Back to School Night went really well. I had 13-14 families stop by. I need to figure out a better way to talk to families instead of by the door as I had a traffic jam. hahaha Well it felt great to meet parents, both the English speakers and non. I got to use what little Spanish I know. HA But I didn't sing the One Semester of Spanish Love Song hahahaha.

For the most part one of three types of students came with their families. 1) The students who's A in my class is one of their few A's. 2) Students who parents wanted to meet ALL their teachers. 3) Students who I am one of their favorite teachers.

I also was awarded the "Jedi Knight Award" for wearing neon Green gloves at Traffic duty and bearing a toy lightsabre at the football game to guard my gate ;)

I promise by the end of the day you will see a TON, a TON of Niner game pics. They are already at my photobucket account. So hang in there folks, all like 2 of you who read this hahaha

No comments: