Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Infamous Crown, did I spell that right?

Well perhaps after I told you about the crown that the two Germans thought was like a Pope's Crown you'd like to see the picture yourself. So here it is. HERE IT IS!!! OH YEAH!!!!!



Oh yeah and that is only half of what you want to see... this below is what the kids saw as I strutted down the hall. I got many a chuckle, wide eyed looks, and wows. I think the students believe that I am strange, I am also known to wear a black and pink Hello Kitty backpack to our tennis matches. Hey what can I say, it holds our first aide kits and other needed papers just right. Don't hate, appreciate! hahaha. Too much Haterade. But I love it, the kids do too.



So cool! The pope? hahahaha Got to love those German exchange students... oh I've also been known to wield a light sabre at football games as I guard my gate.... nice huh.

No comments: