Saturday, October 27, 2007

The East-West Mafia

So at school, with Tennis season over, I am focusing on getting my After School Programs up and running. The first one is the much talked about WWE After School Program. This one is going to be a lot of work. Kids will be picking a Wrestler of the Month and then we study that wrestler. Everything from character development to finishing moves and heel turns will be looked at. The kids will also be creating a fantasy league with my help. This is the hard part. There is no physical contact, this is all writing and analytical skills. But talking about WWE and wrestling in general seems to excite a lot of kids, boys and girls. They will also create their own wrestlers for this league and help in booking and writing matches with my help. As a bonus I was told we also get to design shirts and well ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM. How cool is that? A free self designed shirt for each kid!!!! SWEET!!!

Well to promote these ASP I have been bringing championship belts to school. I had to borrow The Rear Admiral Lower Half's. I've taken pictures of the kids with them, and well.... I took one with one of my fellow teachers. He is a cool guy... however we did get ribbed for this haha So I give you the East-West Mafia!!!




No comments: