Saturday, October 13, 2007

Relatives here today

So today the relatives are a coming. I need to get going to the classroom soon. After I check up on something with my Jamba card. I just might do it in the classroom. Trying to keep my head up. While I am doing great at school and am happy at school, I am a bit lonely at home. The units are fine, but it's not the same. Can't wait until I get my own place. However then I will have to cook for myself hahahaha it's a good price to pay really. I have BTSA and our last games is this coming week... oh and I have Saturday school next saturday MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will play the lucky song the whole time. I'll probably visit the sat school teacher today to see what does go on and what not as I have no idea. ok that is it for this mini update. I've noticed I blog less and less these days... busy busy busy....

No comments: