Sunday, September 28, 2008

The One Ring(s)

Ok so there are two rings involved... so yeah, hard to call them the one ring, but oh well. Well about a month ago I was proposed to and I said yes. My bride to be gave me this ring.



It is a simple 14K yellow gold band. I like it. she got this simple one for me so after we get married I can have the dates of our engagement engraved into the ring to make it more meaningful.



Her ring is prettier. She pretty much picked it out at a bridal show. We went to the jeweler and she immediately zeroed in on the same ring. So we got it. We saved a lot of money because my mom gave us her dad's diamond to put into the ring.







Some of the shots are a little blurry. But my Fiancee was so glad to finally get her ring, it had to be made, for several reasons. The first is it's pretty and represent my love for her and hers for me. Second she said she was getting strange looks at places because I had a band on and she didn't..... hahaha who know. I guess several means two :)

No comments: