Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baffled

There are only a few areas that I have considerable knowledge, pet care or above basic pet care is one of them. So it baffled me today to see two employees of Banfield the Pet Hospital, an organization that I used to work for, buying Puppy chow.....why does this baffle me.... let me get out the bullet points

1. Puppy Chow is like junk food, ANY one with any knowledge of pets know this. Yes it is cheap, but in the long run no because your pet will have to eat more of it do get the nutrients they need....

2. They complained about their two big dogs (one german) eating like 10 times a day... again see above.

3. Unless it changed Banfield has a great partnership with Royal Canin, which is one of the best foods out there. They would get it 50% off retail at Petsmart.... I used this all the time... it is great. More expensive then puppy chow... yes... but better food, their dogs will eat less and yeah....

Sigh.

No comments: