Friday, September 26, 2008

Huge Blogging spree later tonight

That's right I have a lot to catch up on.... I am like a feast of famine here. But yeah. expect a feast over the next few days or just tonight I am not sure. For example, I will go into more detail later, but I'm recently engaged, coaching the Girls Tennis team again, started my second year of teaching, enjoying hanging with my friends, one of my best friend's father fell and hit his head last night, saw the best damn Elvis Tribute artist in the world AGAIN last night (With a cool surprise on that one too), and another one of my best friends is getting married in TWO weeks... WOW! But today I am off to work the fair boosters booth with my girls I will take pictures I hope. And I want to go to Costco to purchase stuff to sell in my class.

No comments: