Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More on JEP

This will be my third blog post on Jeremy "Elvis" Pearce (JEP). Again I want to say that JEP is thee best Elvis Tribute Artist (ETA) out there. I learned about ETAs on his website. Again his website only works in IE 6.0 or better, Firefox and Crome users too bad.

What makes JEP so good? First he can sing like the King. He can move like the King, the units who have seen Elvis in Vegas even say that with his shades on, he is a dead ringer. HE has that special something that just entertains and captivates. Finally he remembers his fans. As noted on this blog earlier, ol' JEP remembered me, TofuNinja. he even summerized my blog post more or less. He mentioned that I was eating a Tri-Tip Sandwich with the Admiral and his fiancee. WOW! Combine off of these and you have one really great ETA.

JEP shake

Having watched him twice now I have to say with the band, the JEP Band, he rocks out and was better than the year before. I know that is hard to imagine. But he was. It added something cool and new to the show. It truly was special.

JEP on stage

JEP's show is a super one and I am hoping that we can fit him into our budget for our wedding somewhere.

JEP

Also he always makes time for his fans. After his show he makes each fan, me included, feel like we were the ONLY one at the show. I hope to see him next year at the fair and as stated the previous year, he is the ONLY reason I really go to the fair. True I had to work the booster booth, and I go to see some of my students' work, but man Thursday night with JEP is a big big plus.

JEP and the Boys

This is JEP with the boys. We are all smiles because he shocked us about reading my blog and he put on a kick butt show. He got the Fleet Admiral (Tyler) and Big John to Smile too!!! JEP was so good he made a fan out. John is a hard person to impress and he loved the Ghetto song..... too bad it wasn't until JEP sang the Ghetto song that he realized it was an Elvis song..... but hey.

JEP and Me

Here is me and JEP taking one for the Blog!


Russ Mel 2

Me and the Fiancee enjoying the show. She had only seen him perform once at a hockey game and only one song. She was super impressed with JEP. I remember after seeing a show at Roger Rockas asking her if she was interested in Elvis... she said no at the time.... I asked her a day after and she is all for it. JEP won her over too!


Here are a few bonus pictures because well, this is some of what I do at school. I am not the best at photoshop, but I do have a few trick up my sleeve so here are two I call, the King of Kings, best ETA in the Universe and American as Elvis!

The King of ETA Kings and me

USA JEP

Have a good one!

No comments: