Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can slobs build good houses?

Apparently they can. Walthen-Castonos, who built my house and is an incredible house builders, are slobs. In my hood, the European Grove, they are still building houses, this would not be a problem if they would just pick up their trash. My yard and the yards of others have been littered with trash from the workers. Not only do they NOT pick up their litter, we are told to deal with it that in buying our homes we signed a construction waiver. I haven't found it, but oh well. I would not mind as much if it wasn't for the RAZORS and NAILS and the likes that they LEAVE on the street. I even found a nail my driveway this morning....IN MY DRIVE WAY, a NAIL... that is BS. I have even gotten a flat tire and when I reported this to the sales office who are Walthen's reps here on site they told me to deal with in. They I had signed a waiver and I could try to call their CS department but it wouldn't help at all. He then asked for the door screw that punctured my tired and PROMISED to call me the next business day... NEVER HAPPENED! and he took the evidence, stupid me. Furthermore there have been more nails and more razors in the streets so things have not improved and this was a month ago that I reported it. I am not the only one to get a flat, the head sales rep said that many others have and that they had done jack for them.

What this shows me is that Wathen-Castonos doesn't care about the people who bought their houses. Why should they? They already have our money. Business is business. Screw your buyers. Well I am sure hat because of how they are handling and handled this situation that I will think twice about buying from the best home builders in Fresno again. Seriously. I mean what if a little kid (there are some that live here) picks one and slices himself with it, I am sure we will be told that we signed a waiver and the kids injures are unfortunate. What if a dog eats a nail and dies, Wathen-Castonos will say we signed a waiver and losing our pet was just unfortunate.

I love my house, I just don't like the way Wathen-Castonos does business. That is unfortunate.

No comments: