Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some Good News I think

Well I finished Ray Bradbury's famous book Fahrenheit 451. So I finished two books this month. Hoping to pound out Number 3, The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman. It is very interesting and I want to finish it prior to the movie release on Dec 7th, which I think I will beat. I am more than half way through and that surprises me since I am still teaching... normally I read slow due to the classroom.

Some first for me this month, WWE ASP started. I had a HUGE interest prior to the program starting, but I have been struggling to get kids in... with football season now over I might get a few in. Who knows. I have to compete with sports..... perhaps I can bring in an old gaming system too.... we will see I will need to get feedback for my kids.

Also I will be doing something I haven't done in over 7 years... more update on that.... if I feel like it.

Also I am getting Boomer back, so I will have three kitties here for a week before I do one of the hardest things ever and give both Boomer and Helo up to a new home. The unit's friends want some kitties and I know they will give these two a loving home, and the sisters will finally be back together. I just hope their time apart has not weakened or changed their bond. We will see.

ok that's it

No comments: