Saturday, November 24, 2007

Worst Wingman Ever!!!!

I need to tell this tale of shame. Yes it is SO shameful it is funny. I laugh so hard when I think of this and when I tell other people they laugh too. It is the epic tale of how one of my best friends, who is like a brother to me, kept denying me.... oh yes.... not that I mind but it was like.... What the hell?!?!

ME: Hey Bro. How are things with you and the Fiancee?

HIM: Good man, she is busy, but hey she's a nurse.

ME: That's right... hey she have any single nurse friends? I mean you know, I'm game bro.

HIM: ummm I don't think she does.

ME: Your kidding me right?

HIM: Well there may be some single nurses... but you don't want to date them, trust me.

ME: Oh come on, hook it up bro. Nurses? That's hawt man. I'd go out with a nurse, heck anyone once. You know me.

HIM: Well.... I don't know man, they are all Mexicans.... you wouldn't want to date one of them.

ME: Oh come on dude! Rice and beans go well together. Mexican girls are pretty hook it up dude.

HIM: Man, you don't know about Mexican nurses bro, they talk crap about each other.

ME: Big deal I talk crap about everyone!

HIM: Well... it is not like that... they talk crap about their own kind. You can't trust them. Seriously, you know what I mean.

ME: No I don't. Dude, if your girl knows any single nurses that she thinks I would like let's get rolling man. I haven't been on a date in ages. Throw a bro a bone G!

HIM: Look, trust me, you would like them.

ME: If she is breathing and female, at this point I'd date her.

HIM: I don't know man..... I don't know, you just wouldn't like any of them.

ME: *sighs and looks him right in the eyes* Three words for you bro.... WORST WINGMAN EVER!

HIM: *laughs* What?



Sheesh! Inside I am laughing

No comments: