Friday, November 23, 2007

Dating

Well Match.com wasn't completely worthless. I met someone on there that has really sparked my interest. I am getting to know her right now and have been happier than I have in a long time in this area. We still need to share more of our pasts with each other, unfortunately I fear my past is a bit more complicated than hers..... I am afraid to disclose it, but will. I have been nothing but honest with her thus far and believe that that is the best path to continue. She may even be reading this blog soon as well. I have nothing to hide and am fine with how certain events in the past have panned out.

I am excited though, we are going to see Enchanted. I will be going to her town of Lemoore which is roughly 45 minutes to an hour away from Fresno. We have had two great dates... well the first and an impromptu one both lasted like 3 hours. I have sent flowers, and went to the mall she was working at today to shop and perhaps run into her, which I did. I was scared.... that was a fine line between creepy and cool I walked... But my goal was to shop in a mall that was not as crowded as Fashion Fair, which it wasn't, oh Hanford mall btw, and had some of the same shops, which is also did. It was a nice drive to Hanford, and she was just as stunning today as the first two times I've seen her. Silly me had to wear the green shirt I have with the bunny and squirrel boxing....... but I think I pulled it off.......

Oh and I got to do something that I kind of always wanted to do to a Mall Vendor... it was a little mean... but I laughed after.... This lady with some kind of cream it looked like in her hand approached me as I tried to pass her "Sir, can I ask you a question?" My classic response.... "You just did thank you." Kept on walking....... that was legen.... wait for it... dary.... legendary!!

No comments: