Thursday, March 13, 2008

Riverdale and a new phone.... kinda....

Well today I was the stand in head varsity Boys Tennis Coach. My dad, our Tennis Consultant, was our assistant coach/trainer. We traveled 8 miles to the campus of our rivals.... the Riversmell, I mean dale, Cowboys. When I had coached the girls, I did not have a league win. Today that changed. We decimated those smelly cowboys.... 9-0 SWEEP!! We brought 15 or our 16 players and we owned them. I had to get after my JV team not to be Hooligans, but they had fun. You see normally we do not travel with both teams. Only Varsity. But for some reason we had a bus, and well if we have a bus the whole team can go. I coach JV boys. So today I had my first ever league win in Tennis and my first Boys Varsity win as a coach. Felt great.

My good spirits did not fail me as I waited for a replacement phone for my LG Trax. Parrot Mobile which is an AT&T reseller is right around the corner from me. They have provided exceelent service while the Corporate store has not. Well when I bought my phone they said I had a 30 return period for anything. Well my phone started to act up. After I would hit snooze, sometimes (4-5 times total now) my phone would shut off...... not good. Really not good was how I would have to remove the battery and replace it to turn the phone back on. So figuring I don't want two years of that, I replaced it. I had called on tuesday but they didn't have any but did get two transfered for the exchange. The only beef I had was that they would not call me when it was in, they said they were too busy and that I should call them.... no big deal.... wish they worded it differently... but hey. Second beef was today, I had called prior to leaving Caruthers and had asked about the receipt of the phones, person said everyone was busy, took my name and number and said she would call me back.... NEVER HAPPENED.

I figured I'd just stop by as it is so close to my house. Waited like 15-20 minutes as there were only two of them and both had JUST started to help peeps... and well I got the phone. Hopefully this one doesn't do it too. Very simple exchange and the dude I had made up for the other persons lack of callback management.

Woot!

No comments: