Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ides of March

Well today is the day I find out if they are going to bring me back to teach next year. I am not sure if no news is good news. But I suppose it is as they have until today to let teachers know if they are NOT bringing them back. I haven't gotten a call or an email or a letter... yet... mail still hasn't come in... so we will see. I have been told that I should be safe so that is good, but I need to wait and see. There is more that I want to do in Caruthers, much more, and I love the town, the kids, and the school, so I hope I'm back.

While I may be worrying about teaching next year, Flick is just happy to sleep all day.



Here he is hiding his cute little furry face from the world.



This is a close up of the same position. Flick has lots of neat and cute ways to cover his eyes when he is napping.

So today Flick found a sun spot... and like many other cats out there, sun spots are like drugs. Flick is no different. He does things that he normally doesn't do because of sun spots. Case in point.



What happens in a sun spot, stays in a sun spot. Unfortunately there is a winter storm kind of passing by so the sun spot comes and goes... poor Flick. He just found out I was blogging and coupled with the on again off again sun spots gave me this look.....



Flick is not amused.

1 comment:

wildtomato said...

Paws crossed that you'll retain your teaching job.

Of course Flick loves the sun spot. All cats do!