Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Get Lean

Ok, not really talking about weight, but I guess I could afford to get lean.... My brother in law did fix my bike as much as he could so now the brakes squeak less! WOOT! I won't be telegraphing my arrival for three blocks.

Well the lean part is a reference to my effort to slim down my Movie collection. I have an idea that may help. I want to cut my collection of movies (NOT TV Shows) down to 100 of my favorite movies.... meaning in order for a movie to make it into my top 100 after the cut it would have to replace one..... my girl friend thinks this will be hard as she sees my collector side. However if I add Net Flicks to the equation I may be able to do this. I'll have to make my cuts (pre move) and see.... I think I can do this... I'll post more on my efforts later. I guess next would be my books too...... sigh... it is hard for me as I am naturally a collector. But with my new place being small.... maybe I can have a mini garage sale or something... hey Rear Admiral Lower Half.... we should totally have a sale at your place haha

No comments: