Sunday, January 6, 2008

The critters I spend time with in Lemoore.

I was over at the girlfriend's home yesterday. Had my hair cut in Hanford, then had lunch and helped them take down the nutcrackers that I helped put up in December. Which reminds me time to put my Christmas tree away too haha. Well I had a mini photo session with her household pets.



This is Quinn, she is the dog of the house. She is spoiled and rightfully so. She is cute and likes all attention on her. She has a new found love for Electric Blankets



This kitty looks like Flick. Her name is Pezi. Named after Pez. This is one of my girlfriend's sister's cats. I was surprised to get this as Pezi is normally VERY camera shy, but as my sister would say, she mugged for me.



This is the other cat of the house, Lexi. She is a big girl and has finally decided that I am ok enough for her to grace me with her presence. She is a sweetie as are all the pets in this household.


WOW, just a side note, since I joined Ravelry they prefer that you sign up for FlickR so I did... wow the pictures are bigger hahaha

No comments: