Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Break

Ok, so I've been uber busy, and now summer break is here. I did kind of just chill last week, but this is week two. I've undertaken clearing up the boxes in the garage, I am 90% done with that. The other 10% consist of me going through the remaining boxes in the house and then storing them in the garage. I'll have pictures up later I suppose. It looks nice and I am thrilled. I put in some rack and they fit all the totes I used when I moved from OC.

On other fronts I am super happy as well. The GF and I are going strong. We went to our second WWE show, this one was the taping of Smackdown she got for our six months. I have pics too. I love her more and more each day. I really do. She gets me. I get her. we are seeing a movie, most likely Kung Fu Panda tomorrow and a play, Annie get your Guns with her mother and friend on Saturday. She also shared with me her fan fiction that she is writing about Harry Potter. Interesting stuff.

Flick is fine. Him and River are doing just fine in their first Fresno Summer. True the heat waves are coming, but they seem to be coaxing. Oh I also have pictures from two play dates that Flick had with Quinn, my GF's dog. cute!

All in all things are good. However I did find out that I have way to many CDs.... I mean TOO many. I think I will be slowly ripping them on to my iPod and then selling them......

I'mbeing bad... I am running the AC right now... Flick really needed it.... yeah that's it.

More to come later and pics too...... I've been saying that huh.... when I do finally get around to blogging all that I have wanted to blog, it will be many mini blogs instead of a super blog... I like running my blog count up.... or something like that.

No comments: