Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pink Donald Trump Tie


IMG_4889
Originally uploaded by tofuninja559
Well on a trip to Macy's I found a wondrous thing.... Donald Trump Ties. Now I am not sure if I will get more Trump Ties, but for my first one, I had to go with his trademark Pink tie. It's nice. My GF doesn't like the color. This is me before heading to Roger Rocka's in Fresno for a the dinner show, Annie Get your Gun. That play was awesome. I met up with my GF, her mom, and her mom's friends Amy and Bill. I had a great time, ate some good food, saw a good play. And I also got picked on by one of the Junior Company players. Her name was Kristen, she was singing a song I suppose about a guy who did something to her and how she wanted it to rain on him (they sang weather related songs). At one point right before the bitter chorus she ran across the stage and stop in front of our table and pointed right at me.... and blamed me (part of the song) I was a little shocked as I didn't think she was pointing at me... however she was and she had this horrid glare to go with the finger...... my GF said the girl smelled the teacher on me... hahaha I say it was this damned pick tie.

2 comments:

TofuNinja said...

Not sure I like the format of the Flickr block this picture function... but oh well.

wildtomato said...

You can always tell people that the tie is a Breast Cancer awareness tie. That's what I would think if I saw a man in a pink tie. Hm, maybe the boy needs one.