Tuesday, July 1, 2008

30 Years of TofuNinja!

That's right, I hit the big 30 today. I had a GREAT birthday. I had many of my students and former students wishing me a happy birthday. I also had Big John call and wish me a happy birthday and we had Birthday Costco Pizza and played some WWE and Guitair Hero! My sister over at Spindles and Spice called and wished me happy birthday as well. Best of all was how my GF spoiled me. I will post pictures later, but she brought in gifts galore. It looked like Christmas. Seriously. I got books, decor for the place. Which I love and works off what I already had :) Looks less like a bachelor's pad now. Flick seems to like it too, he is under my table thinking it is a tent with the table clothe on it. I got Pillows and candles, and a blanket. She got me a cake that is a dragon. Since she playfully refers to me as her Chinese Dragon. hehehe. She also took me out to one of the three George's. Great medetirian food. I was surprised when she tried and LIKED the Lintel soup........ WOW! This has been one of the best birthdays I have had in ages. Between being spoiled, and John actually remembering my BD I was on cloud 9. The wishes from my students also helped.

Post more tomorrow.

The rest of the week is looking good too! Tomorrow is a family function at the Unit's with the Aunties and.... my GF is coming!!!! YES! Friday will be in Lemoore for 4th of July, maybe I can get the GF to watch Smackdown. Then on the 5th, I have a 25th Wedding anniversary party to go to for my Aunt Dodie. Busy week! And I want to get into Caruthers to check out my room.... and see what I can do for a work order on the nets for Tennis.

Stay tuned as my blogging seem to hopefully be getting back on track.

No comments: